Ceiling LED light Dalen 2S PLUS (D) Silver
- The latest addition to the Dalen family! Quality material, the latest technology!
- Made from high quality PMMA that means lightness, endurance and easy maintenance with high transmittance rate
- The luminaire perfectly adapts to your needs - with the remote control included in the package, you simply choose the intensity and temperature of the light or set the mode that suits you the most.
- Luminosity in 270° guarantees perfect light spreading
- Easy montage without changing your current elektroinstallation
- Eye protection technology: no flickering, no ripple wave
- Product weight: 4,2 kg
- Input power: 56 W
- Dimensions: Ø 789mm x 700mm x 81mm
- LED specification: Seoul 2835
- Life Time: 40 000h
Color temperature changing
You can change color temperature from Warm White over Nature White to Cool White (illustration image).
2 800K - 3 500K: Warm white such as light at sunset. Ideal for relaxing activities or watching TV.
4 500K - 5 000K: Natural White. This colour is like usual daylight. Perfect for common activities such as studying, playing with kids or for your work.
5 000K - 6 000K: Cool white, colour is the same like light on bright sunny day. Most often used for studying, reading or activities that require concentration.
Sleep mode: For sweet sleeping. Brightness of the light is turned down on 50% of warm white and in 30 minutes will shut down automatically.
Night Light: Unobtrusive light with ,,warm candle" effect for sufficient orientation in your room at night. Input power in Night Light is only 1W - 3W.
Wall switching mode
Ceiling light Dalen remembers last mode (brightness and color tempretature), that was active before last switching off.
Wall switch control
You can change color temperature without remote control. ON-OFF-ON the light within 2 seconds changes lighting mode between Natural Light, Warm White and Night Light mode.
Ceiling light Dalen doesn´t emit light with 350nm that attract insect.
Dalen Light is equipped with rubber seal that prevents insect and dust intrusion to the lamp.